A corporate event without balloons is just a meeting.
Corporate event planning is different than planning a birthday party or baby shower, and I understand that. Budgets, committee meetings, and approval by others in your organization are key factors in your planning.
So I consider these elements as we go through the balloon design and decorating process.
– Need to know estimated pricing to start your initial planning? Check out this page with pricing. Gina’s Balloon Decor – Pricing Guide
– Need to meet with me in person or as a committee? We’ll get on each other’s calendars once you decide that balloons are a must for your event (and they are!).
– Need to convince your group about balloons? Balloons are trending all over the world! People love to take pictures in front of balloons and post them on social media. This is free marketing for your business or event. The balloons’ beauty does the work of uplifting the vibes in the event without looking too informal. Plus, show your people pictures; visit my Gallery or check my Instagram page where I have more than 450 posts showing my work!)
– Ready to get started with balloons? Click here to complete our Request Quote form. It’s the first step, and it’s free!
– Wondering what to expect when hiring Gina’s Balloons? Read this blog post; it outlines everything step by step.
Learn more about SAVE-THE-DATE
If your date is set in stone and you know for sure you want balloons, you’ll want to “Save the Date.” With great clients like you, my business is growing so this way we get on each other’s calendars.