A corporate event without balloons is just a meeting.
Corporate event planning is different than planning a birthday party or baby shower, and I understand that. Budgets, committee meetings, and approval by others in your organization are key factors in your planning.
So we consider these elements as we go through the balloon design and decorating process.
– Need to know estimated pricing to start your initial planning? Check out this page with pricing. Gina’s Balloon Decor – Pricing Guide
– Need to meet with me in person or as a committee? We’ll get on each other’s calendar once you decide that balloons are a must for your event (and they are!).
– Need to convince your group about balloons? Tell them, “Flowers die, and the food will spoil and is messy. Balloons, though, look great for days and bring smiles wherever they’re seen.” Plus, show your people pictures; scroll below, visit my Gallery or check my Instagram page where I have more than 300 posts 🙂
– Ready to get started with balloons? Click here to complete our Request Quote form. It’s the first step, and it’s free!
– Wondering what to expect when hiring Gina’s Balloons? Read this blog post; it outlines everything step by step.
Learn more about SAVE-THE-DATE
If your date is set in stone and you know for sure you want balloons, you’ll want to “Save the Date.” With great clients like you, my business is growing so this way we get on each other’s calendars.